Kate Spade Glitter Keds | Denim [also LOVE these] | similar Sweater here & here | Blush Drape Jacket | Scallop Tote [under $40!!] | Monogram Necklace | Turquoise Bracelet | Sunglasses | Tory Burch Earrings
This time of year I love to mix shades of red, pink & purple. This maroon and blush mix is one of my favorites & the extra touch of turquoise is the perfect pop of color! Y’all…I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is already less than a week away. The beginning of 2017 has just flown by! It really hasn’t even felt like Winter outside either. Oklahoma City has had temps in the 70’s and later this week we will even be in the mid 80’s! I actually ordered a pair of shorts a few weeks ago because I randomly came across them & thought they were super cute. I had no intention of wearing them for quite a while but that may change! ha!
Let’s talk turquoise. I absolutely love turquoise jewelry. It always matches so many colors and can take an outfit to the next level! I love it with this blush and maroon combo but Ive also worn it with mustard yellow! This bracelet is such a cute piece. You also see me wear this necklace a ton on Instagram. I am hoping to buy this and this too!
A couple things I don’t want you to miss:
1. Enter to win $500 to Lush Fashion Lounge at the bottom of this post
2. My Valentine’s Day gift guide for her is here
3. I have an on-going wishlist of items that are all under $50 right here
4. Have you heard about Sugarfix? It’s a collab between Target & Bauble Bar! I posted my new necklace [only $22!!] on Instagram
5. I posted on Instastories about these wedges. Holy moly they are comfortable!! + Here is a similar pair for under $35
Well I hope you babes have a great Wednesday! xo
———- SHOP THE OUTFIT ———-