Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'collapsArch' does not have a method 'enqueue_scripts' in /home/customer/www/styledblonde.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 308 March 2017 | Page 4 of 5 | Styled Blonde
Today I wanted to share my top 12 baby registry items that every momma needs! I have & use every single item here! These items have all stood the test over the last 11 months [omg! Can’t believe it’s been that long!] and I swear by them. Whether you are a mom, you’re currently expecting OR maybe you’re shopping for a baby gift- these are all must-have items. Prices on these items range from under $10 to about $200 so they will fit any budget. Let me know what other baby items you use & love!
1. WubbaNub Pacifier Toy: How cute is this?! Beckam loves his pacifier with the monkey! It makes it easier for him to hold on to!
2. Little Giraffe Blanket: This is the softest blanket ever! It’s always the one we grab to cuddle on the couch at night.
3. Honest Company Products: We use Honest Company for everything! We use their diapers, wipes, body wash, formula, cleaner, laundry, etc. I seriously swear by them! You can buy them at Target too.
5. Vera Bradley Diaper Bag: I searched high and low for diaper bags. I didn’t want to spend a crazy amount of money on something that was going to be carrying diapers and dirty clothes! lol I also wanted something very neutral that would work for a boy or girl & one that I could make Jake carry 😉 This one has been perfect!
6. Velcro Swaddle: Beckam slept swaddled for about 7 or 8 months. These are super affordable and make it so easy to wrap that sweet baby up!
7. Nose Frida: Ok, people are always SO thrown off by this at first. Yes, technically you are physically sucking the snot out of baby’s nose. BUT- there is NO chance it’s going to get in your mouth. Promise! Jake was so repulsed by this at first but once he actually used it, he realized it’s not a big deal at all. The NICU nurses we had all recommended this too! Probably one of my favorite items on this list!
8. Humidifier: This has been a huge help to keep B’s room from being too dry! I love the sleek design too.
9. Rinse & Roll Bib: Ok, this is a lifesaver. Once we started introducing foods, meal-time got a lot messier! He had so many cute bibs that were getting stained & were hard to keep clean. But THIS is amazing. You can literally just wash it off in the sink and not worry about stains! Also, it is great on the go so you don’t have to worry about a dirty bib in the diaper bag.
10. Boppy Pillow: We loved this for feeding, lounging & tummy time!
11. ‘Grass’ Drying Rack: This is perfect for bottles that need to dry. It’s a simple design so it doesn’t drive me crazy sitting out on our counter!
12. mamaRoo: I saved the best for last! We LOVE this. I can’t even tell you how many times this has saved me! B loves it & it always puts him right to sleep. If you’re looking to splurge a little, this is definitely something you need!
Let me know if you have questions about any of these items! Hope you babes have a great Friday! xox
Oklahoma winds are no joke! Seriously, trying to take these photos was a huge challenge. So don’t mind the fact that my hand is on my hair in nearly every picture. lol I was trying desperately to keep it out of my face! Despite the crazy winds, we have had such gorgeous weather here in OKC lately. This pretty weather needs to follow me on my trip this week! I’m actually leaving tomorrow for New Orleans! I am going with the same fab group of girls that I went to Nashville with last Fall. Check out more from that trip here. If you have any recommendations for NOLA, let me know in the comments!
So let’s talk about this leopard skirt. I just happened to see it on a recent trip to the mall & instantly knew I HAD to have it! Especially for the price. I really love the unique zip on the front! Since this skirt is a little ‘wild’ [ha!] I thought I would keep the rest of this outfit pretty simple and wear it with one of my favorite white tees– a MUST for Spring & Summer! I wear this tee with so much that I actually have two of it. And one of my closet staples during Spring is a jean jacket! It’s such an easy piece to layer with almost any outfit. You also can’t miss these shoes! I found a place where they are currently 50% off + FREE shipping! They are so comfortable & you will be seeing them a ton in the coming months.
Hope y’all are having a great week so far! Stay tuned to Instagram this weekend to see more of my trip to NOLA! xo
Hey girls! Hope you had a great weekend! My parents came to town for the weekend and we had lots of fun! I did some shopping with my mom, went hunting with Jake and of course we ate at some of our favorite restaurants. Definitely the perfect weekend! I wanted to share some recent / most popular outfits I’ve shared on my Instagram. You can shop them easily and don’t need a LiketoKnow.it account. Links to items are below each picture! & Don’t miss the $850 Nordstrom gift card below!
ALSO: BIG NEWS!!!! rewardStyle [the parent company of LiketoKnow.it] is launching a brand new, highly innovative app today! Your life is about to get even easier!! Now, whenever you come across an outfit on Instagram OR Snapchat OR Pinterest, all you have to do it take a quick screenshot! The app will register that you have taken a screenshot of a LiketoKnow.it outfit and send an alert to your phone. You can then shop everything right then & there! The app also has a really cool feed of all the LTK pictures you have ‘liked’ where you can quickly shop each picture from your phone. I seriously can’t believe how easy it is to use. I’m super excited to take advantage of this & think you will too! Be sure to download the app ASAP!
If you have any questions about other items in the picture, sizing or the fit, just let me know! If you want to shop more options or other items you can find the picture on THIS PAGE and just click on it! Every single item will pop up for you to shop there! Be sure to enter the giveaway below…. & Have a FAB Monday, friends! xox
Now…it’s time for a fabulous giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $850 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time for some spring shopping!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open internationally and runs until 3/20.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!