Today I wanted to share my top 12 baby registry items that every momma needs! I have & use every single item here! These items have all stood the test over the last 11 months [omg! Can’t believe it’s been that long!] and I swear by them. Whether you are a mom, you’re currently expecting OR maybe you’re shopping for a baby gift- these are all must-have items. Prices on these items range from under $10 to about $200 so they will fit any budget. Let me know what other baby items you use & love!
1. WubbaNub Pacifier Toy: How cute is this?! Beckam loves his pacifier with the monkey! It makes it easier for him to hold on to!
2. Little Giraffe Blanket: This is the softest blanket ever! It’s always the one we grab to cuddle on the couch at night.
3. Honest Company Products: We use Honest Company for everything! We use their diapers, wipes, body wash, formula, cleaner, laundry, etc. I seriously swear by them! You can buy them at Target too.
4. Dr. Brown’s Bottles: After trying many different brands, these were the winner!
5. Vera Bradley Diaper Bag: I searched high and low for diaper bags. I didn’t want to spend a crazy amount of money on something that was going to be carrying diapers and dirty clothes! lol I also wanted something very neutral that would work for a boy or girl & one that I could make Jake carry 😉 This one has been perfect!
6. Velcro Swaddle: Beckam slept swaddled for about 7 or 8 months. These are super affordable and make it so easy to wrap that sweet baby up!
7. Nose Frida: Ok, people are always SO thrown off by this at first. Yes, technically you are physically sucking the snot out of baby’s nose. BUT- there is NO chance it’s going to get in your mouth. Promise! Jake was so repulsed by this at first but once he actually used it, he realized it’s not a big deal at all. The NICU nurses we had all recommended this too! Probably one of my favorite items on this list!
8. Humidifier: This has been a huge help to keep B’s room from being too dry! I love the sleek design too.
9. Rinse & Roll Bib: Ok, this is a lifesaver. Once we started introducing foods, meal-time got a lot messier! He had so many cute bibs that were getting stained & were hard to keep clean. But THIS is amazing. You can literally just wash it off in the sink and not worry about stains! Also, it is great on the go so you don’t have to worry about a dirty bib in the diaper bag.
10. Boppy Pillow: We loved this for feeding, lounging & tummy time!
11. ‘Grass’ Drying Rack: This is perfect for bottles that need to dry. It’s a simple design so it doesn’t drive me crazy sitting out on our counter!
12. mamaRoo: I saved the best for last! We LOVE this. I can’t even tell you how many times this has saved me! B loves it & it always puts him right to sleep. If you’re looking to splurge a little, this is definitely something you need!
Let me know if you have questions about any of these items! Hope you babes have a great Friday! xox
———- SHOP THE POST ———-
So many cute items for baby!
Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com
There are so many cute things for babies!! That's going to be extremely dangerous when I have kids!!
Lots of great items on your list! My sister is pregnant with her third and this will come in handy when buying for her baby shower!
Baby stuff is so cute!!! I cant wait for someone in my family to have one
So fun to learn about this stuff with all my friends getting pregnant!
What great choices!
These are all great! That MamaRoo was a lifesaver for naps for the first couple of months with our littlest guy.
I'll have to bookmark this for the future! 🙂
xo Amanda John
XO Strawberry Chic
OMG that monkey pacifier is the cutest thing- will definitely remember these items in the future!
Medicine & Manicures
my friend is having a baby so I loved this post!!
I don't have kids yet, but I nanny for an 18 month old and that blue bib is a lifesaver!! I love it catches any spills!