Baking with Beckam! And by baking I mean making a BIG mess + a few small cookies. ha! Totally worth it for an afternoon of memories though!
It’s finally Fall & that means it’s time to start baking all of my favorite Fall treats & hosting family get togethers. Whether for game days or holidays, there are going to be many meals cooked here over the next few months! After losing a few kitchen items in our cross-country move, I knew I needed a quick restock of some kitchen items. & With the love I have for shopping all things Walmart, they were my first stop. And they definitely did not disappoint! I’m absolutely thrilled with the Walmart home finds AND the prices!
As much as I have come to love Walmart fashion over the last few years, the Walmart HOME section has blown me away even more! Everything from home decor to kitchen appliances to bakeware… they have the BEST options. You might remember that over the Summer I decorated our guest bedroom and every. single. thing. is from Walmart! You can see how it turned out HERE. & Now my kitchen is slowly becoming a Walmart home showroom too 😉 ha!
SHOP WALMART HOME FINDS:
FAVORITE WALMART HOME FINDS
- 3 piece mixing bowl set: They have this pretty white marble look [+ more options!] and they come with lids! I also love that they are plastic… AKA not breakable- a must with kids. The entire set is under $15!
- Farm apple pumpkin candle: I LOVE these candles and the new Fall scents are amazing! They are huge, under $12 and smell so good. My entire house smells like Fall with this candle and it makes me so happy!
- Set of kitchen hand towels: Such a great mix of black & white prints! Get all 5 for under $15!
- Wood rolling pin: Can you believe I’ve been married for 11 years & have NEVER owned one of these!? Ha! I’ve used canned goods to roll things out far too often. So when I saw this for under $10, I couldn’t NOT get it!
- Black & white dot 12 piece dinnerware set: MY #1 FAVORITE!! These are even better in person! I love the print, the gold detail around the sides and the price! Get all 12 pieces [4 full place settings] for less than $50.
Have YOU decorated for Fall!?
Since it’s finally Fall [whether the weather is acting like it or not!], it’s time to decorate for the new season! Walmart has all the best [& super affordable!] decor for your home. I have + love this wreath under $20, this cute Fall sign & this pumpkin stack. Browse through all of the Fall home decor HERE.
One of the best parts of heading into this time of year is more time spent with family & friends! I feel like we hang out with friends to watch football games, host or go to our families for holidays, and take dishes for potlucks to work/school. All of this means you need good & reliable bakeware. Most of what I had was still from our wedding registry in 2010. It was time for a small upgrade! This glassware set has 7 pieces and is less than $15! Such a steal for the set! & I also love this copper bakeware set with 2 cookie sheets, 2 pie pans & 2 muffin tins. It’s super affordable and looks great too.
Beckam & I had so much fun baking cookies & I know he will definitely be asking to do it again soon! If only I could somehow get him to clean the dishes, I’d totally be up for this every day 😉 ha!
KELSSEY’S outfit: Cable Knit Sweater | Button Fly Jeans
BECKAM’S outfit: Olive Green Button Down | Jeans
Thank you to Walmart HOME for sponsoring this post. I appreciate your partnership!