This fedora & light color combo feel very summer to me. However, the ankle boots and vest are very much fall. This is the time of year where the weather is something different everyday. You will probably see my outfits flexing back and forth until the weather ultimately cooperates!
I wore this outfit yesterday to church (sans the hat, of course) and then to run a few errands. I have to tell you… I got THE BEST deal on this bag! It was regularly $52 but was marked 70% off! I scored an extra 10% off with my military ID to get it for less than $15! It isn’t online but I encourage you to check out your local NY & Company to see if they have it.
Hope you ladies have a great Monday to kickstart the week!
Welcome back girls! I’m back on this lovely Friday for another round of confessing with my fellow blonde, Leslie. Here’s this week’s dirt…
1. I fully indulged myself last night at sushi happy hour. We have this fabulous local sushi restaurant that does a happy hour where sushi is half off. Yes, I sale shop my food too! One thing you should know about me, I will eat sushi for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. Everyday. It is my absolute favorite food in the world! Seaweed and raw fish for the win!
2. Oklahoma is finally embracing cooler temperatures that have allowed me to pull out the Tory Burch boots I scored during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale in July. That pretty little box has been taunting me through all of the miserable heat we’ve had! So happy to finally put these guys on my feet. I saved for what seemed like an eternity to buy them & now I’m going to wear the heck out of them!
3. I totally purchased the most flashy, un-teacher like pants this week & I couldn’t be more excited! Hazel and Olive re-stocked these Gold Sequin Pants and I didn’t even think twice before clicking “purchase!” I think they’ll be perfect dressed up for holiday parties or causal with a tee & utility jacket. I mean, who doesn’t want to stand out in sparkle pants? 😉
4. Kendra Scott opened a new location here in Oklahoma City recently. Wednesday night was the official Grand Opening party with hors d’oeuvres, drinks, a DJ, and goody bags. Best part? The one & only Kendra Scott was there to kickstart the party in the new store! I got the opportunity to chat with her and she is just the sweetest. Of course, I couldn’t leave the party without picking up a little something for myself! Duh! I also added this classic necklace, these to die for earrings, and these bangles to my Christmas list.
5. Thankfully, my school district decided it would be a good idea to have a Fall Break so that teachers can gain a dose of sanity back before finishing up the first semester! That meant I had a three day work week! I am now spending my four day weekend sleeping, shopping, running errands, sleeping, clearing my DVR, visiting family, sleeping, getting a manicure, taking the pups to the dog park, & sleeping. Oh, and sleeping.
Enjoy your Friday ladies! I’ll catch you back here Monday with a few new outfit posts! Until then, join me on Instagram 🙂