Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'collapsArch' does not have a method 'enqueue_scripts' in /home/customer/www/styledblonde.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 307 after party sale Archives | Styled Blonde
The 2019 Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is here! I absolutely LOVE this sale because you can score Lilly dresses, tops, swimwear, etc. for over 50% off! + It ships FREE! I’ve been shopping this sale for over 4 years now so I would say I have it down to a science at this point 😉 Quick things to take note of:
1. There is a virtual line to shop the sale! This is to ensure the site doesn’t get overloaded and crash. My wait was much shorter this year than in the past. Most of the time there isn’t a wait at all!
2. Shop quick! Sizes, styles and color options will go fast!
3. Stock up now for vacation and summer events. Lilly dresses are usually around $200 or even more! Most all of the dresses are now under $50!
It’s the best Monday of the year! The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale starts TODAY! At 8am EST. I’ve collected a few Lilly dresses over the years [seen on the blog here, here & allllll the way back here] and ALL of them have been purchased during THIS sale! I own this dress & this dress from previous sales! It’s seriously the best time to score huge discounts on this brand. I’m talking $200 shift dresses marked down to only $74!
The sale actually began in-store yesterday afternoon so I popped over to my local store in Georgetown! Yes the store was a little chaotic but WOW! I was blown away at just how much was included in the sale! I cannot wait to see how much more is available online today too. The store manager, Amy, was SO sweet. If you’re in the D.C. area you’ve got to go! Before we get to the try on session [FYI: There is a video at the bottom of this post too!!], here are my top tips for shopping the sale online today!
4 Tips for Shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale
1. Be patient! The Lilly Pulitzer website will have a wait time for you to gain access to the sale. This is so the site doesn’t get overloaded & shut down on you! [Maybe Nordstrom should take a hint ;)!] You will see how many people are in front of you in this virtual line + an estimated wait time. It DOES always go faster though! Don’t close your browser or you’ll lose your spot!
2. Shop quick! Once you add something to your cart, it’s NOT on hold for you. So if you must have it, check out quickly! And… EVERYTHING ships free!! However, after checking out you’ll have to get ‘back in line’ to shop again. So shop quick BUT shop smart too! 🙂
3. Narrow your search! There is so much inventory in the sale but not everything is fully stocked in all sizes. So shop quicker by using the site’s features to narrow your size! [or color/style preference]
4. Have fun! This is such a good sale on a highly coveted brand! I feel like I’m saving so much money shopping this sale that I can use the money saved to plan a beach vacay to wear it all 😉 Perfectly logical right?!!
Alright… let’s get to the try on session! Below are my favorites I tried on in store yesterday! Several of these came home with me too! I’ll add direct links to these items as I’m able to get access to the site myself.