Valentine’s Day is a few weeks away! Whether you’re looking for something festive to wear, a fun treat for a girlfriend or a little something for your home space, I thought I would round up a few favorite finds. They are all under $90 too! [most are actually under $50!] I recently ordered this Wildfox sweatshirt because it’s currently 50% off! This brand makes the softest sweatshirts & they actually have a few that are Valentine’s themed here! The other go-to brand for all things heart-adorned is Kate Spade! So many cute accessories! If buying something super Valentine’s Day themed isn’t up your alley, a great way to get in the spirit is a fab bright red handbag. I own a few and they are perfect around several holidays- Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, Christmas, etc. Either way, I LOVE [ 😉 ] celebrating this holiday season by sharing a little extra love in all the relationships in my life!
Christmas is NEXT WEEK! If you still have names to check off your list, this is the post for you. I rounded up 20 gifts that are under $50 AND can still be shipped FREE in time for Christmas! These are some great options if you’re stuck on what to buy someone too. Links to everything pictured above are in order just below. At the bottom of the post I am sharing a few retailers that are still offering free shipping for Christmas delivery so you can browse as well. Happy shopping, friends!
14. Kids Sushi Set: How fun!! We eat sushi often so Beckam is always trying to copy us with the chopsticks. I think he would love this! Here are more kids gift ideas that you can score FREE 2 day shipping on!
15. Perfume Roller: This is a great small gift that is very practical and I promise this scent is amazing!!
16. Selfie Lens: I just stumbled upon this & thought it was so cool! Perfect for a teen girl on your list! [or any selfie-taking lover!]
17. Knit Cuff Boot: How good are these! Especially because they are on sale for $41! Maybe a great gift for yourself?! 😉
18. Vanity Case: Another gift perfect for a frequent traveler, beauty guru, etc. This brand makes several different sizes and other travel goodies too. Shop them here!
19. Cozy Sweater: My go-to destination for sweaters this season! So many styles and colors to love. Any age girl on your list would love one. And free 2 day shipping!
20. Gold Jewelry Stand: LOVE this!! SO pretty for a nightstand or bathroom counter and it’s super practical for the one who loves her jewels!
5 Retailers Offering Free Shipping Before Christmas:
Attention ALL mom friends!! [or those that need to buy a gift for a baby/toddler!] Freshly Picked is my absolute FAVORITE go-to for buying Beckam’s shoes! They have everything from moccasins to sandals, and high tops to boots. Every time B wears his Freshly Picked shoes, we get tons of compliments! AND! In addition to shoes, we also have a Freshly Picked diaper bag. I swear by it! It’s what I recommend to all of my friends. There are tons of color options and the size is perfect. Plus, I can’t imagine NOT having a back pack style bag! For Black Friday not only are they having a big Freshly Picked Sale BUT!! below I’m going to tell you how you can get an EXTRA 20% off + FREE shipping on top of the sale prices! And also look below for exact links to the products we own + what I am wanting to get during the sale!
I’ve been a Fringe member since they rolled the program out last Spring. It seriously has the best benefits of any retailers program I’ve been part of! So here are the details…
1. It cost $10/month. BUT! That $10 goes into your account. So basically a gift card! You can spend that $10 at anytime! I usually let mine accumulate over a few months and then use a big credit to get Beckam a pair of shoes for either free or super cheap.
2. You get 20% off everything. ALWAYS! It applies to brand new items and can even be stacked on top of ALL sale prices!!
3. FREE shipping! There is no order minimum if you’re a Fringe Member!
4. Early sale access! You get to see the big sales before everyone else!
So basically it was a no-brainer for me! You can also cancel at anytime, there is no contract or anything. You are basically just putting $10/month into a Freshly Picked savings account to use at a later time. And then they reward you for doing so with 20% off + free shipping. SO good! You can sign up here. [this will let you access today’s big sale with the benefits!!]
Their moccasins are easily a favorite! Beckam owns several basic colors which is great because they match every outfit! Freshly Picked also has tons of fun colors and even character ones! Everything from MickeyMouse to leopard to Marvel. They are super easy to get on and off and look cute with both jeans and shorts! ***Great gift option!! [See the baby moccasins here!]
The Freshly Picked diaper bag is my #1 recommendation! This is the best time to buy it if you’re currently expecting or need something that is easier to use! They also have recently released tons of other bag styles including this clutch!
If you have a toddler, you have got to check out all of these shoes. I recently ordered Beckam a pair of the high tops but am hoping to get him a pair of the sneakers and slip-ons during this sale. Lots of color options too!!