In case you missed my blog post yesterday, the Shopbop Spring Event SALE is here! This is such a good sale to get rarely discounted designer items on sale! Yesterday I rounded up my 12 favorites in each category [handbags, shoes, accessories & clothes] that you can see HERE. But today I wanted to share the 6 items I purchased from the sale! Make sure to stay tuned to my Instastories as well because I will share an up-close look at these items there today too! The shopping links to all 6 items are below!
SHOP ALL MADEWELL BAGS HERE
SHOP ALL TORY BURCH BAGS HERE
SHOP EVERYTHING FROM SOLUDOS HERE
SHOP ALL DENIM SHORTS HERE
The 6 Items I Purchased from the Shopbop Spring Event Sale:
Pearl T-Strap Sandals [only $32!]
Madwell Leopard Crossbody Bag
Free People Bodysuit
Soludos Leather Sandals
AGOLDE Parker Denim Shorts
Tory Burch Crossbody Bag
similar Red Plaid Top | Black High Waisted Jeans [more Madewell favorites on sale here!] | Gold Glitter Kate Spade x Keds Shoes [tons more options here!] | Clare V Leopard Clutch [see all of their options here] | K Initial Necklace [use code styledblonde to get 15% off!] | Bauble Bar Earrings | Karen Walker Sunglasses [my favorite brand! More styles here]
Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Which means Black Friday is in 2 days! But lucky for all of us, some of the best sales of the season have already kicked off. That means we can all start our holiday shopping from our couch & then ENJOY the holiday with family. My parents & brother actually flew into San Diego last night and I can’t wait to soak up all the family time possible! I will do a massive sale round-up that will be live tomorrow BUT I couldn’t wait until then to share one of the best promotions going on this week. Y’all know I love shopping Shopbop and their big sales are the best time to get big name brands on sale! It’s a tiered promotion but you can get up to 25% off! Plus, there are few exclusions. More favorites below!
Shopbop Sale Favorites I Own
- Keds x Kate Spade Shoes: I love the glitter, bows & prints this collection features. I actually own a few pair at this point! I bought this gold pair 3 years ago! I think I will get the black during the sale since they will be at such a good price with the promo!
- Madewell Denim: It’s no secret I love this button fly, high waist style. I own them in blue denim, black and white. They have become my favorite jean brand over the past year. Tons of cute styles and super high quality!!
- Clare V Clutches: I’ve owned the leopard for 4+ years and bought the snow leopard during the last Shopbop sale. They match almost every outfit- dressed up or casual. I love the pop of print, especially with holiday outfits.
- Bauble Bar Jewelry: I wear something from Bauble Bar almost every day. This is one of the best places to score their new collection since you can get it on sale!
- Anything from English Factory: This is one of my favorite brands to browse on Shopbop. Always affordable [even more so during the sale!!] and always on trend. Lots of great pieces for the holidays too!
Have a great Wednesday, friends! xo
Oversized Button Cardigan [use code KELSSLAYT20 to get 20% off!] | Olive Stripe Tee | Black High Waist Denim [see more from my favorite denim brand here!] | Leopard Booties | similar Black Bag [more options from Kate Spade here] | Tortoise Sunglasses | Gold Disc Necklace [**on major SALE!] | Statement Earrings [more cute options here!]
Aren’t these the cutest leopard booties!? LOVE! See more printed favorites here!
Happy Tuesday! I wanted to pop in really quick & share this cute Fall outfit with y’all! Leopard + stripes has been a forever favorite of mine. I knew I wanted to grab a pair of leopard booties this year and had been on the hunt for a few weeks. When the Shopbop sale came around, I grabbed these! So comfortable & love the style. I have also bought a few oversized cardigans this season and love pairing them with otherwise simple but cute outfits. It’s easy to pair with old favorites for an effortless look! My Karen Walker sunglasses have been my daily go-to for years. Totally worth the splurge! As for jewelry, you really can’t go wrong with a classic Kate Spade watch. Again, I’ve had mine for years and still love it! & Lastly- a good pair of statement earrings. Bauble Bar is undoubtedly the best & there are SO many good options right now! Shop them here!
I hope you have a great rest of your week, girlfriends! I am already counting down the days until the weekend…. California high schools don’t have a Fall Break & Lord knows- it’s NEEDED right now! ha! xo
PS: Use code KELSSLAYT20 at Repurpose Boutique to get 20% off your order!