Maroon Henley Top | Ruffle Sleeve Cardigan | Leopard Bag | Distressed Denim | Block Heel | Layered Necklace | Gold Leather Earrings | Watch | Bracelet | Personalized Ring
I am finally back in D.C. after a few weeks traveling back to the Midwest to see family! It was such an amazing trip but there is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed again. ha! It’s still not really ‘ideal‘ Fall weather here in Virginia, but it’s definitely cooler than it was on our trip.
This lightweight cardigan is the perfect piece for this transitional weather. And I’m loving the ruffle on the sleeve! One of my favorite recent buys is this Kate Spade leopard bag. Obviously I love leopard print AND Kate Spade so when I saw this combo, it was a must! The price isn’t too bad for this brand either. Total win!
If you’ve followed me on Instagram for long, you know I’m a huge fan of leopard! I feel like I wear the print with so many outfits. Whether that’s my belt, shoes, bag, cardigan, etc. – I wear it often! You can see all of the ways I’ve worn it on my blog here. Since I’m such a fan, I wanted to share my 5 favorite ways to wear leopard for Fall!
1. With black and white stripes! One of my favorite print mix combos. This top would be super cute paired with this cardigan.
2. As a small accessory! You can incorporate it by wearing these adorable $10 earrings or this belt! It’s a subtle way to rock this popular print.
3. Your shoes! It’s no secret that these [now ON SALE!!] are probably my favorite shoe of the season! You can find more budget friendly options here & here. I wear them with SO much that I am thinking of grabbing a little bit different shoe style like these. Swoon!
4. A statement piece! I love to go bold with a stand out item while keeping the rest of my outfit pretty neutral. This coat is definitely on my wishlist!
5. Your bag! I bought the popular Clare V leopard clutch about 3 years ago. I STILL use it all the time. It’s a bit of an investment but there’s a similar version for under $40. As much as I use it, I knew I wanted a larger tote option for Fall this year which led me to buy this bag. Plus, my backpack diaper bag broke on my recent trip so I ended up grabbing this $30 leopard one for our travels back!
I would love to hear if you’re a fan of leopard too & what your favorite way to wear it is! Have a great Tuesday, friends! xo
———- SHOP THE OUTFIT ———-
This week’s featured bloggers are Glass of Glam and To Be Bright! Add your link below to be featured next week!
And here’s the link up!