The sale of the year is here! The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now live to all cardholders! During the first day of Early Access the most popular things always fly off the shelves. I was able to go in store a few days ago and try-on some of my favorites! I am sharing pictures + links here on the blog BUT! …Head to my Instastories today to see try-on videos of all of these outfits too!
There are literally 10,000+ items in the #NSALE! It can be incredibly overwhelming so I wanted to share just THREE favorites from each category: Cardigans/Blazers, Jeans, Shoes, Tops, Accessories & Dresses/Skirts. I think these are all great sale items that will be closet staples for Fall!
3 BEST Cardigans/Blazers
Outfit 1: Madewell Stripe Cardigan, White Tee, Wit & Wisdom Jeans, Vince Camuto Booties
- This is my #1 favorite cardigan of the entire sale! I love the colors, the fit & how soft it is! I am wearing size small. The fit is generous so if you’re in between sizes, go down! It would also be really cute over a blush pink t-shirt dress.
Outfit 2: Faux Suede Moto Jacket, Leopard Lace Cami, Wit & Wisdom Jeans, Vince Camuto Booties
- Moto Jackets are all the rage for Fall & Winter. This one is at a great price point! It comes in a few colors but I think this taupe is a great neutral. I’m wearing the small! Also- this lace cami is one of the most popular items in the sale! LOVE the leopard!
Outfit 3: Topshop Plaid Blazer, Free People Top, Wit & Wisdom Jeans, Steve Madden Snake Print Flats
- There are several blazers in the sale but this is my favorite! The colors in the plaid make it super easy to pair with lots of different things. Dress it up for work or make it casual for the weekend! I’m wearing the US 6. & This Free People top is the perfect length to wear with leggings!
3 BEST Jeans
Denim 1: Madewell High Rise Jeans, Striped Tee, Vince Camuto Booties
- These are very high rise! But as a new mom, I LOVE that! They have a small amount of stretch which makes them very comfortable. This pair has a little bit of destruction and a raw edge hem. They run TTS. Madewell makes great denim & these are a great sale price!
Denim 2: Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Skinny Jeans, Striped Tee, Vince Camuto Booties
- Every year, these are the secret WINNERS in the denim department! They are under $50 too! They have elastic on the inside of the waistband which makes them fit like a DREAM! My mom even bought a pair 🙂 They run mostly TTS but if you are in between, size down! The Ab-solution style jeans come in a few different washes but I love this solid dark wash pair.
Denim 3: AG Ex-Boyfriend Jeans, Striped Tee, Vince Camuto Booties
- These are a splurge but TOTALLY worth it! I love how they feel, how they fit, and how they look! They are incredibly comfortable and will be a go-to this Fall. They run TTS!
3 BEST Shoes
- I might have squealed when I first saw these online! Y’all know I am a leopard lover so this style with a side slit is a dream shoe. They run TTS. There are a lot of leopard shoes in the sale but I think these are my favorite booties!
- FAVORITE shoes from the entire sale!! I wore these for almost all of the outfits I tried on because they just matched everything. I love the pointy toe, side slit and back zipper. They are easy to get on & off and they do run TTS. This color is seriously perfect for Fall!
Steve Madden Snakeskin Studded Flats
- Snakeskin Print is going to be huge this Fall! There are a lot of snakeskin printed shoes but what I love MOST about these is the brown tone. I feel like most snake skin printed things are more blacks & greys… So I really like the brown hues of these! & The studded detail is the cherry on top! They do run a little bit small.
3 BEST Tops
Outfit 1: Leopard Sweater, Wit & Wisdom Jeans, Vince Camuto Booties
- Okay y’all, this $32 leopard top is GOOD! It’s soft & has a slightly muted leopard print. It’s cute on its own but can also be layered with all kinds of cute jackets and vests. This is another favorite find that even my mom bought!
Outfit 2: Free People Floral Tunic, Wit & Wisdom Jeans, Sam Edelman Tall Boots
- One of the best surprise finds of the sale! This Fall floral print is gorgeous! It has blacks, blues and tan in it so you can easily match it & style it several ways. I have it front tucked into jeans here but it is also very long and would be cute with leggings too! These Tall Boots where a great find as well!
Outfit 3: Side Button Tunic Sweater, Wit & Wisdom Jeans, Steve Madden Leopard Booties
- This sweater is incredibly SOFT! It has 3 buttons on each side that you can open for a more relaxed fit or keep buttoned for a more fitted look. It is also pretty long and would be a great option to pair with leggings! & Did I mention- it’s SOFT!??! ha!
Outfit 1: Leopard Slipdress, Moto Jacket, Vince Camuto Booties
- This dress is under $40 & a total win! It has spaghetti straps so it’s even a great wear NOW, wear later piece. It has a front slit that makes the dress move so beautifully when you walk! I paired it with a moto jacket for a cute date night option. I’m wearing the medium.
Outfit 2: Leopard Pleated Skirt, Black Tee
- I came across this pleated skirt when I was checking out the sale online and loved it… & It’s even better in person! The material is so good and it flows very nicely! I’m wearing the small.
Wool Panama Hat with Snakeskin Band
- I predict this will be a quick sell out! I actually wore this out of the store and when I posted a few Instastories wearing it, I got SO many questions about it! If you aren’t sure about the snakeskin print yet, this is a great piece to ‘test’ it out!
- A great, budget friendly sale find! This cognac color will match a ton of your Fall outfits! I love the top handle and the gold detailing. It’s under $40!!
- Hoop earrings are currently a big trend and I love the fun detail in this pair! Kendra Scott makes my favorite jewelry anyways so this sale find was a no brainer for me. Also, the size is PERFECT. They aren’t huge or heavy, just right for everyday wear!
That rounds up my 3 favorites for each category of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I have ordered a few more things that my store didn’t have and will be sure to share more outfits on Instastories with those items + other ways to style these things too! Keep an eye out for a blog post next week featuring that. If you have any questions about these finds, let me know! As always, I SOOOOO appreciate you clicking my links before your purchase. It means a ton to both me & my family! xo
I’m loving these picks!